DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair with Attack (cyanoacrylate)

Incorrect.
the title read "Attack"
I had to read the thread to be made aware that the OP was referring to the use of the chemical.
this is why people get pissed off when headlines in news reports dont reflect the story.
you're correct in one thing that the net can be a waste of time. but it is also very good at enlightening people
thank you for your advice but i will make up my own mind as to where i spend my time
Seriously?
I guess you don't understand the concept or need for grace or mercy. "Attack" is likely the name of the glue, and English may not be HerManSoft's first language. Either way lighten up.
I'd hate to have to drive on the road with you around - you seem like one of those ridiculous people that are constantly raging at drivers around them 'cause they are inconvenienced here and there. I had one of those idiots behind me the other day - mouth running a mile a minute and flicking everyone off in front of him with both hands 'cause we all needed to slow down so somebody could turn off the road into a driveway.

If you can't handle things like this, get off of the internet, and get off of the road...

Have a nice day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drsmurph