DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replace DJI logo in QuickShots

EyesWideShut

Reactions
Question: Is it possible to replace the DJI logo that transitions in at the end of a QuickShot footage? In some cases, I would like to use my own logo or message using the automatic QuickShots build rather than editing later. I did a quick search through the DJI folder on my ipad and couldn't see anything that stood out that could be replaced as a default slide.

Anybody have any ideas/suggestions??

-Bill

Once the QS footage is done, just load it back up in DJI app or another video editing app, and edit (cut) the last second where DJI logo starts to appear.

If you wanna add your own logo, load the new QS footage (sans DJI logo) back in DJI app, using the Pro option (not the templates), and add the pic or the video of your own logo at the end of the QS footage. You can change the speed of the logo photo/video, by slowing down its speed, and then do a fade-out at the end to make it look professional.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Chipuav, I can do the custom edits, I usually do that but was hoping there was a way to just swap out the ending DJI logo as the default QS build for a quick dronie to give to clients.

Also am I mistaken? When I first tried the QS a month or so ago, I thought an audio clip was automatically added. Just tried one now, shot and downloaded the dronie and the clip was build but there is no music... Guess I must have added it myself. Going to blame forgetting on my age.

-Bill

I did a dronie and a helix with my Mini last weekend, transferred the videos from the MicroSD card via a USB adapter, and neither of them have any kind of Watermark/Logo. Are you saying that when you do these Dronie type shots, they do?

You are correct, the basic transferred files are just the straight video taken, no Logo at the end but the option to use the QuickShots edit that's build in the DJI Fly app has the same video as you mentioned that's processed with a sped up portion in the middle of the QS and at the end a quick transition to the DJI logo. In the Fly app you have to download the QS from the MM you just took in order for the app to build it. It just takes maybe 30 seconds to download and then build in your phone or device.

I guess in my 2nd question above in my first try with QuickShots, "Also am I mistaken? When I first tried the QS a month or so ago, I thought an audio clip was automatically added "
I forgot that I did do an edit and added music and it wasn't added automatically.

Hey.

Just wondering if you ever figured it out? I would really like to be able to change the DJI logo to my own logo as I am using this for "buisness".

I'm using android and thought if I could find the file that contains the DJI Logo I could replace it, but no luck so far

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Hey.

Just wondering if you ever figured it out? I would really like to be able to change the DJI logo to my own logo as I am using this for "buisness".

I'm using android and thought if I could find the file that contains the DJI Logo I could replace it, but no luck so far
Welcome to the forum. Since I couldn't find a way to automatically replace the DJI logo in Quickshots I reverted to doing custom edits. I agree with you it would be nice if it was as easy as sliding in your own logo as a default rather than DJI's. Maybe someone else knows how??

Welcome to the forum. Since I couldn't find a way to automatically replace the DJI logo in Quickshots I reverted to doing custom edits. I agree with you it would be nice if it was as easy as sliding in your own logo as a default rather than DJI's. Maybe someone else knows how??

Thank you, only had mine for less than a day. I've also post on FB And reddit, will let you know what I find out.

I'm still convinced there's a way. I've reached out to some friends who are in to app coding. It's gotta be in there somewhere.
I am trying to do the same, can we find the folder with the dji logo & swap it with our own?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin