DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replace M1P with A2S

frav

Reactions
Hi Community,

Today I got an DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo delivered. I have had an DJI Mavic 1 Pro Fly More Combo (with 4 batts & advanced charging hub + 160W PS) since 2017 (Approx. 32h flight time on 231 flights).

The M1P I have used together with an iPhone 7 32GB. The A2S I think I will use together with an iPhone 8 Plus 64GB.

I haven´t found any side by side "pro & cons" comparison between M1P & DA2S, but I suppose it is an both technical and functional no brainer to replace the old one with the new one? Maybe I will miss the more advanced remote on M1P, the GO 4 APP & fast charging with the Advanced hub & 160W PS? Or will I?

Anyone that have already done this transition and can share some thoughts and good to know tips?

Thank you.

Reactions: mereflyer
I actually went as far as replacing one of my Mavic 2 Zoom drone with an Air2S. I am extremely happy with my decision. Flying at night or near dusk is incredible with the full 1 inch CMOS sensor. I actually use it more than my Mavic 2 pro. If I remember right, the pictures the Air2s takes are near 6k, 5.7k I think.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots