DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Blades Supplier

CJT

Reactions
I hope I am posting this in the correct section. Was not sure if I should put it in Help Section or this section.

I want to purchase some replacement blades. I want the real DJI blades and not a knock off brand. Does anyone have a recommended seller or should I just go directly to DJI?

Thanks,
CJT

You can buy OEM DJI Mavic props here on Amazon or direct from DJI here. Each set comes with two props.

Last edited:
I hope I am posting this in the correct section. Was not sure if I should put it in Help Section or this section.

I want to purchase some replacement blades. I want the real DJI blades and not a knock off brand. Does anyone have a recommended seller or should I just go directly to DJI?

Thanks,
CJT
For props, I recommend getting them from @Advexure. DJI is currently out, even if their site doesn't say so, I was told it could be until May until the start shipping again. That was an update from 2 weeks ago though, so things may have changed. I know because it was what was holding up the shipping out of my ND filters.

Reactions: Advexure
For props, I recommend getting them from @Advexure. DJI is currently out, even if their site doesn't say so, I was told it could be until May until the start shipping again. That was an update from 2 weeks ago though, so things may have changed. I know because it was what was holding up the shipping out of my ND filters.

We appreciate the support. Mavic Propellers are in stock and orders placed weekdays before 4pm PST ship same day.

Safe and happy flying!

A joke gif. Wasn't thinking. Sorry. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada