DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Resolve 14

Ok cool. If you've got a PC with an Nvidia card you'll also notice speed increases too

Seems like lots of your settings are incorrect. I'd be happy to take a look, new to Resolve though I am, so if you'd like to export your project you can send it to me at sheepy (@) blacksheep.bike

If you could include the media files, may need to send it via one of those file sending services
I cannot now reproduce this problem. I've tried to, but now everything is working great.

Only thing I can figure, is that previously I was working with a prior beta release (4 I think but maybe 5), and now I'm on beta 6. Maybe something about that, or something about reinstalling has corrected for future projects.

I do see, though, that choosing Cinemascope rather than Square on the Project Pixel Aspect Ratio was a big mistake. Maybe I just did that (I read somewhere that was the thing to choose), and then added on to that mistake trying to make things right. In any case, I'm all set now, and happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your patience and guidance. And the offer for help is far beyond my usual experience.

Nyet problem. I'm new to Resolve and I find by trying to help others I'm learning a great deal myself so thank you for the learning experience.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio