DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Returned Mavic at Target.

fastturtle

Reactions
Just found a Returned mavic at Target for $700. Normal kit, think its worth buying. Didn't take it out to look at it, but the guy at the store said it looked like it was never used. thinking of buying it and looking at the logs. could be a good second mavic.

You should try to determine if it was ever flown, or even better, if it was ever activated. If the latter, it seems like an awfully good discount considering how DJI has managed to hold the selling price very, very firm for eight or nine months.

Plus you'll get 5% on top of that with REDCARD....nice! None of the targets in my area carry Mavics.

So for the price of a Spark + Controller, you got a Mavic.
I'd say that's a pretty darn good deal - congratulations!

Thanks, I actually waited a day to buy it. Had to drive about 25 miles to the Target the next day thinking man i should have got it the day before, i know its going to be gone...

Just found a Returned mavic at Target for $700. Normal kit, think its worth buying. Didn't take it out to look at it, but the guy at the store said it looked like it was never used. thinking of buying it and looking at the logs. could be a good second mavic.
U

Prob couldn't get it to work on their phone and returned it. Nice price! Buy it and resell it if nothing else.

You just need to pull it out and take it. I have been at Target and really loved to pull out the return products as the product returned at Target are kept for resale in original condition at a low price. Each and every item returned back is kept for sale again. The customer support counter at Target makes sure the product to be returned is in its original condition when it is bought for return. As they are returned in the original condition you can buy any of them you liked whether it is a Mavic or other product. For more and how the Target store Policy works find a link in this thread.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa