DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Returning goggles without even opening box

CCDD

Reactions
Too much hype for such a novelty item. Love my Mavic but enough is enough. I strictly fly for fun and have spent way too much money beginning with my Phantoms, then Inspire 1 Pro and now my Mavic. Unfortunately, the flying season is too short in New England and owning a Harley and other toys means far less time to enjoy this. I think the goggles "novelty" will wear off too fast for me as many other things tend to do. Investing even more money in the Mavic just doesn't make sense, especially after 5 batteries and a slew of other accessories and I seem to be flying it less and less.

Reactions: Rbruz
use litchi with VR goggles $20 and your in

Tried this. It's a horrible experience.

They don't fit comfortably
Image is not as sharp. You can see pixels (s7)
All the missing functionality
wires
tablet
tablet mount
did I say wires

And a huge difference in setup time.... The reduced setup time alone... I will fly my mavic more.

I have zero problems with mine & the hype was right on. These goggles are a must have imo

I really want to love the goggles but I love my Mavic for portability, these goggles are the opposite of compact or portable.

Depends if you prefer quality fpv. I've upsized to backpack instead of the OEM Mavic leather case. Still portable for me, like a 1 minute setup time.

But then again FPV for me is a must. It's not a must for everyone.

Reactions: macvipersd
Too much hype for such a novelty item. Love my Mavic but enough is enough. I strictly fly for fun and have spent way too much money beginning with my Phantoms, then Inspire 1 Pro and now my Mavic. Unfortunately, the flying season is too short in New England and owning a Harley and other toys means far less time to enjoy this. I think the goggles "novelty" will wear off too fast for me as many other things tend to do. Investing even more money in the Mavic just doesn't make sense, especially after 5 batteries and a slew of other accessories and I seem to be flying it less and less.
I live in New England too. I really don't find the flying season too too short. I prefer FPV but then I've been doing it for sometime. It's fun but also useful to get the shot I would like. Just as with everything each person has their thoughts. BTW I use to have a bike and it was a blast riding in our region. Safe Travels.

Reactions: avanti1963 and CCDD
It's not stupid when you consider that most would prefer to pay via PayPal not only for convenience but also for protection. Although I'm quite certain a buyer would cover the 3 % fee, I still get stuck in the long run should someone have an issue with them for 180 days. Most are honest however, I'm not making a dime and the risk is far too great should someone decide to file a PP claim and I end up with a pair of used goggles that can no longer be returned. FWIW, I returned them to BB this afternoon.

Reactions: Rbruz
You CAN make a dime as usual for DJI early releases, they're going for $750 on ebay...

I'd have bought them for a reasonable markup since firstly mine show no signs of coming (can still cancel) and even with a markup it would be less than the price gouging DJI store insists on doing in my country. I even subscribe to a USA forwarding service.

Last edited:
I don't get it... you bought the goggles knowing full well what they are, then you decided you don't want them without even opening the box so you ship them back and then you go on the internet to start a thread about the whole experience? What am I missing here?

Bye Felicia!

Reactions: Kilrah

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada