DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reviewing bad paint with a Drone

Your place then ?
If coverage is that bad it's simply unusable, the more you coats you need to do, the more drips, spatter, accidental overbrushing etc will happen.
Also of course, no one wants to (or should have to) pay a painter to do more than a couple of coats of decent paint.
Hope you get it resolved ok.

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Your place then ?
If coverage is that bad it's simply unusable, the more you coats you need to do, the more drips, spatter, accidental overbrushing etc will happen.
Also of course, no one wants to (or should have to) pay a painter to do more than a couple of coats of decent paint.
Hope you get it resolved ok.
Its been a terrible experience for me . I hire a painter with a good reputation , he was the highest of 3 estimates . researched the paint and bought what is sold to be the top of the line paint from Behr's Paint Company . The painter I show the paint was a problem the first day , and I have been trying to get Behr to do something about it ever sense .
Thanks for your helpful Commit

Over a week into my complaint I returned the unused paint for a refund this morning . After posting to social media Behr contacted me the next day. They admitted it looked like I had a problem and they are moving my claim forward . They are Going to get samples of the opened paint. Said they didn't intend to sweep it under the rug . I said I'm going to remain skeptical . I will post if I have any updates

Thanks for watching and sharing

Just an update for anyone that's following this. A month sense I filed a claim with Behr paint and they assure me they will make it right then they add more things for me to do .

Are we going to name every brand of paint here. I've used Behr and it was great, so, you really want us to watch over 13 min. of a paint complaint on a drone forum.
To each their own.

Sad about the paint, but it looks from the video that your painter did a lousy job of prepping the wood. Seems he painted right over all the blemishes.
?

Reactions: Roy Rogers
Sad about the paint, but it looks from the video that your painter did a lousy job of prepping the wood. Seems he painted right over all the blemishes.
?
I honestly couldn't recommend the painter to anyone .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78