DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Camping - flying over the rapids

Nerves of steel! Lol. I think I would have flown a little higher myself--both for the safety of the drone and the perspective of the video, but nicely done :)

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Thanks for sharing. Beautiful area and good flying.

Short 2 minute video of the Pacific Northwest near Seattle forrests.

Flying with Nerves of steel........not................knees and hands shaking like jello not wanting to splash my new MA2

he heh heh.
LOL, I hear ya...I'm just now starting to venture out beyond the huge, empty parking lot I've been practicing in.
When I say venture out, I mean into the desert where I live so no trees or water to worry about.
I should probably start doing 2 per days now tho as my wife and I get to go see the grandkids in Portland, OR mid August...water and mountains and trees oh my!

Very good footage, risking an heart attack ! Work on the editing: shorter sequences, cut before you change direction, speedup some parts, sync cuts with music beats. Try !

all good observations.............that was a quick and dirty edit that I only spent maybe an hour on...............

GREAT thinking "wouldn't the water be going backwards....."

Short 2 minute video of the Pacific Northwest near Seattle forrests.

Flying with Nerves of steel........not................knees and hands shaking like jello not wanting to splash my new MA2

he heh heh.
Can I ask what your stop/start for your gimbal is set at.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa