DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Cherwell & Viaduct Rail Bridges

scdronemedia

Reactions
Site
www.sc-drone-media.co.uk
2nd Litchi mission edited down and music added. This is from Clifton down towards Somerton (half way). Comments welcome and please feel free to check out my Youtube page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

2nd Litchi mission edited down and music added. This is from Clifton down towards Somerton (half way). Comments welcome and please feel free to check out my Youtube page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Great video...really enjoyed this one!

Very nice. In America, where we don't have quaint, old stone bridges or viaducts, or barges on a canal system, so we don't get this kind of video. If I flew like that all you'd see would be interstate highways! So, I liked watching this. It was my moment of Zen. You went a long way...how far? What drone are you flying? To add to this video, try doing some more flying along that river/canal and go low to get closer shots of canal boats and the big, stone bridge. Maybe you could even fly through one of the arches. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: scdronemedia
Thank you for your kind comments. Much appreciated.
my moment of Zen
There are a couple more of different parts of the river/canal either side of this one if you look on my YT channel.
You went a long way...how far? What drone are you flying?
About 4k in total for each of the 3 videos and I used the Mavic 2 Pro.
Maybe you could even fly through one of the arches
I have been thinking about popping back to do something like that. I would like to try to capture a goods train travelling over it. Will see what I can achieve.

And, of course, all flown VLOS
Litchi mission, over open fields, nowhere near any buildings or people and I could see it as it flew over the one road. I really don't have to justify myself to anonymous keyboard warrior drone police. Did you actually watch it? I very much doubt it.

Question for you. Do you ever look at your monitor when you fly? No, oh well, perhaps you can lecture me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Weepo67