DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Park Marina

Aceitoboogie

Reactions
31fe946c5f139971a2ec5723218d2bc5.jpg

Reactions: W2EJ and Porky
I have a DJ Maverick Pro and it asked for calibration while in flight this occurs when I stopped to hover but take a picture or something I'll get that warning ever asked for it on the ground I have recalibrated the compass and it seems to go away but then it comes right back does anybody have a clue yeah I new to this and I don't really know how to use it so I might not get my reply but thanks I have flown a lot of drones and never had an issue like this while flying

I have a DJ Maverick Pro and it asked for calibration while in flight this occurs when I stopped to hover but take a picture or something I'll get that warning ever asked for it on the ground I have recalibrated the compass and it seems to go away but then it comes right back does anybody have a clue yeah I new to this and I don't really know how to use it so I might not get my reply but thanks I have flown a lot of drones and never had an issue like this while flying

@old flyer

I would recommend you start a new thread regarding your problem, you’ll get more response and hopefully get it sorted by doing that.

@Aceitoboogie

Sorry forgot to say, nice photo;)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear