DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RMA Numbers

Wacker2611

Reactions
Only posting as a matter of interest, but I've just got my Mavic back after an RMA to DJI Netherlands. The RMA number is RMA0822. Just wondering whether these numbers are sequential. If so, and assuming that's just the Netherlands, that's an awful lot of repairs!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Might not just be Mavic repairs mate, could be other models too maybe?

Only posting as a matter of interest, but I've just got my Mavic back after an RMA to DJI Netherlands. The RMA number is RMA0822. Just wondering whether these numbers are sequential. If so, and assuming that's just the Netherlands, that's an awful lot of repairs!

How is it looking?

I would agree and say that number is for all RMA's rather then just the Mavic.

How is it looking?

I would agree and say that number is for all RMA's rather then just the Mavic.

Yes, looks good Chippie. It's a new one so all updated and ready to go. Won't get a chance to test it in anger for a while though, due to weather and bloody Christmas. I think like you, I got a ****load of extra props. Which is nice.

Reactions: chippie
Great!!!!! Let us know how the testing goes but mine was great yesterday.

I did not get extra props, but spare gimbal cover and clamp. I already had 5 full sets of extra props though so was not overly disappointed. Now an extra battery would have been better :D

Reactions: Wacker2611
I'd be surprised if there were 822 Mavics even out there. (sarcasm)

What was the turnaround time on the repair?

Well, it's quite a long story. That first one was really quick - after a short delay where the tracking said delivered but it still said ' to be received' on the DJI website, the actual turnaround was really quick. I had it back in 8 days.
Since then my replacement developed another fault (gimbal again) and it's just on its way back from the Netherlands and will arrive Monday. This time round it was a bit longer, and has taken a total of exactly 2 weeks. Still not bad (assuming it's fixed of course).

I sent in a P3A to holland over Xmas, they worked on it over xmas and in total with shipping and Christmas in between it was 2 weeks.

I had a CSA number not RMA

Well, it's quite a long story. That first one was really quick - after a short delay where the tracking said delivered but it still said ' to be received' on the DJI website, the actual turnaround was really quick. I had it back in 8 days.
Since then my replacement developed another fault (gimbal again) and it's just on its way back from the Netherlands and will arrive Monday. This time round it was a bit longer, and has taken a total of exactly 2 weeks. Still not bad (assuming it's fixed of course).

Thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranger 7