DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rocket Quickshot

Joe027

Reactions
Can you set up how high you want the drone to fly on a MA while doing a Rocket Quickshot? Or Is It fixed to a specific altitude?

I tried it today and it worked. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge!!!
Let me pick your brain one more time. When using Active Track, there is an up/down slider to the right of the screen. It goes from 2.6mph at the bottom to 28.6mph at the top. It also goes from Speed Priority to Obstacles Avoidance Priority. I have been playing around with it and I can’t notice any difference in the flying mode. What is it for?

Let me pick your brain one more time. When using Active Track, there is an up/down slider to the right of the screen. It goes from 2.6mph at the bottom to 28.6mph at the top. It also goes from Speed Priority to Obstacles Avoidance Priority. I have been playing around with it and I can’t notice any difference in the flying mode. What is it for?
It’s suppose to be for how fast the drone will follow the object it is tracking.

At a certain speed and tilt the drone can’t avoid obstacles because it either can’t stop in time anyway or since it’s tilted forward the front sensors are pointed down so it can’t see where it’s going.

In that case there’s a choice that has to be made. Continue tracking the object or slow down so it can continue to avoid obstacles.

If it’s tracking a boat on the open ocean turn it up since there’s nothing to hit and you want to keep up with the boat. Speed priority.

If it’s following you and you are walking through the trees or something turn it down so that it can avoid obstacles even if that means letting you get away from it until it catches up. OA priority. This is only relevant in trace mode I believe. Profile the sensors are turned off anyway and spotlight you are flying manually anyway.

Reactions: Joe027
It’s suppose to be for how fast the drone will follow the object it is tracking.

At a certain speed and tilt the drone can’t avoid obstacles because it either can’t stop in time anyway or since it’s tilted forward the front sensors are pointed down so it can’t see where it’s going.

In that case there’s a choice that has to be made. Continue tracking the object or slow down so it can continue to avoid obstacles.

If it’s tracking a boat on the open ocean turn it up since there’s nothing to hit and you want to keep up with the boat. Speed priority.

If it’s following you and you are walking through the trees or something turn it down so that it can avoid obstacles even if that means letting you get away from it until it catches up. OA priority. This is only relevant in trace mode I believe. Profile the sensors are turned off anyway and spotlight you are flying manually anyway.
Thank you very much again for your help!!! I am pretty good at figuring out things, but these two were driving me crazy!!!

Reactions: brett8883
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest