DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rolling Hills of Tennessee - Mavic Air 2

Nolan,
You realized that scaring animals is not a good thing but you said you were going to read about it so that’s cool. You also learned another thing, don’t post in here unless you want a whole bunch of **** from people .
I made a comment once about turning in people that are flying way high like 1000 or 2000 feet let’s say and everybody gave me **** ha ha I guess they are more worried about cows then some idiot crashing into a plane full of people.
SMH. I don’t get it.. lol

*edit
I wasn't trying to scare the cows but while I was filming them they ran. (the title of the video was clickbait) I was shooting on my friend's farm (his cows); he knew I was filming them. I'll make sure that I'm more careful next time I'm out flying.

I shot this footage on the outskirts of Johnson City, Tennessee on my DJI Mavic Air 2.
I'm experimenting with more cinematic editing (aka sound design and more creative transitions.)
All comments on what I need to work on are appreciated.

Thanks
Beautiful video. You need to fly at a much greater altitude when around animals and people...perhaps from farther away as well.

Beautiful countryside, and decent editing.

Keep practicing and know the rules and your audience.... I am guessing if this was a farm you were on and given permission you are about the equivalent of a proper cattle dog here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J