DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RTH silencer

Jet skier

Reactions
I have heard of different people silencing the return to home alarm by pushing the power switch once. That does not work on my Mavic two pro does anybody know why That might be? Thank you in advance

I think if you search for the silencer thread, there may be an answer there.
Some of the m1 controllers were being drilled in some fashion to calm them down.

I will look on YouTube the search doesn’t work on the forum

Here you go.

Thank you for all that information but I’m not sure I want to do all of that. I just can’t figure out why tapping the power button once works for so many people but not me

Could have something to do with there being two different model numbers of the m2 controller.
but that’s another search.

Reactions: Jet skier
Could have something to do with there being two different model numbers of the m2 controller.
but that’s another search.
That’s a good point I will have to check on that

Thank you for all that information but I’m not sure I want to do all of that. I just can’t figure out why tapping the power button once works for so many people but not me
Doesnt tapping the power button only silence the controller low battery?

Reactions: Thomas B
That doesn’t work the sound comes out of the controller.
Start at Post #27 and follow along.
You'll thank me later!
Just drill the hole in the clearly described location, right through the rubber, and decide whether you want to use a screw or manual pressure to control the volume. In hindsight, I would probably use a screw, as I haven't really ever needed to silence it completely, which was why I used pressure for instant control. Screw is cleaner and still controllable with a screwdriver.

Doesnt tapping the power button only silence the controller low battery?
I believe it’s the opposite it only silences the return to home chirping according to you tubers

Watch this:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe