DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rtr function suddenly disappeared

telmangolf

Reactions
I have a DJI mini mavric. Everything was working completely fine and all of a sudden I only have a land option when I go to return to home.My GPS is fine it locks the home point but the button to return to home is not there when I go to use it not sure what happens if I hit the return to home button on the remote but when I go in to the menu where it usually gives you return to home or land I only have the option to land. Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks. Ps drone is not even a week old. I have calibrated both the compass and the imii

Welcome to the forum.
Not seen this before but when I’m in doubt I just delete my app
and reinstall it. ?‍♂️

The chance of solving this issue by calibrating the imu and the compass is on the slim to none side. The post number two idea is the more practical option for now.

I have done that a lot on many devices. Uninstall and reinstall. I have done it for driver issues. But like it has been said.... Do not panic it is on the controller. Which many users have accidentally pushed. You could also go to the DJI forums to search for that problem if the reinstall does not work.

It rises to your set rth height If lower than that and returns to home.
If higher than your set rth height it rth at that that lands unless you
cancel it at any time then it will hover there till you command it to go where ever.

I hit the return to home button on the remote but when I go in to the menu where it usually gives you return to home or land I only have the option to land.
If the Mini is within 20m of the Home Point it will land in its current position. RTH only functions outside of a 20m radius of the Home Position.

Reactions: CatsFPV
OP, did you ever find a fix? Mine did this exact thing after downgrading and updating FW on Drone and RC trying to fix short range issues on Air 2. BTW, using the controller RTH button starts the drone landing right were it is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S