DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Running of the LAMBS

My Daughter shot the video of them all running out to the green grass for the 1st time this year, I added a few non professional video shots to it. Flying and filming slowly getting better.
I feel sort of sheepish commenting. The 500 sheep must produce a lot of sheep -poo. I loved the footage throughout, especially the newborns. I would like to name the leader Mutton Jeff.

Your film brought to mind this little tune from my childhood.

Dale
Miami

Very nice video. And an interesting subject, too.

It's noticed that your daughter shot her video in portrait mode, while you used landscape. I wonder if, after 100,000 years of human evolution with cell phones, if people's eyes will rotate to an over-under geometry.

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Very nice video. And an interesting subject, too.

It's noticed that your daughter shot her video in portrait mode, while you used landscape. I wonder if, after 100,000 years of human evolution with cell phones, if people's eyes will rotate to an over-under geometry.
I hate it when I give my phone to someone to use and they go portrait. We have a lot of fun out there on the Farm.

I feel sort of sheepish commenting. The 500 sheep must produce a lot of sheep -poo. I loved the footage throughout, especially the newborns. I would like to name the leader Mutton Jeff.

Your film brought to mind this little tune from my childhood.

Dale
Miami
Thanks Dale

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtcexpress1