DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

running RC pro and need second monitor on Chrome tablet

Hello from the Crossroads of America survey-rich.

Hopefully you'll get the answer soon.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I have an RC PRO controller and am hoping to run a mirrored monitor on a Chrome tablet connected using USB-c to USB-c cable, does anyone know of an app that I can run on the Chrome system to allow me to do this? Or it this is indeed possible?
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum.You came to the right place for answer to your question. Someone wiht more knowledge will respond. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum from Northwest New Jersey. Sorry, I can't help with the question, but look forward to someone responding to help.

I have an RC PRO controller and am hoping to run a mirrored monitor on a Chrome tablet

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I cannot offer an answer, but possibly steer you in the right direction. This is the Pilot Check In Sub-Forum, and folks who might have the technical expertise, might not monitor the newbies…

I would recommend you review the other Sub-forums, General Discussions, Control Apps, and the various Sub-Forums under the Accessories and Controller banner and maybe post your inquiry there…

Good Luck and if you find a solution, please post for the members to share…

Fly Safe…

Greetings from Chicago the Windy City, welcome to the forum.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART
Hope you find the answer to your question, its above my pay grade.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe