DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sadness for my Air2S drone

Mantrain

Reactions
Drone is only two weeks old and no accidents but she will not fly out now more than 100 meters or so before transmitting a "processor overheating " message and force RTN.

Sorry to hear that Mantrain, maybe the cooling fan inside the 2S is malfunctioning? I have read before it has happened to other pilots.

Drone is only two weeks old and no accidents but she will not fly out now more than 100 meters or so before transmitting a "processor overheating " message and force RTN.
Can you mention the exact message it is showing?

So the clue for me is that it will only allow you to go 100 meters so I am thinking that you may need to update the battery . Make sure there up to date.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain. Land on the Water.

FLY app uses a lot of power and overloads the cpu on many devices. Happened to my iPad mini 4. Might try a different device before returning the drone. What do the logs say, Any warnings?

Turn off video caching or whatever that is called in the app. This will solve your problem.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock