DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Sailboat 'Poppy', Loch Bay, Stein, Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A second boat video from the recent Skye trip, and the same flight as the MV Elena C video shared a few days ago...

As I was capturing the Elena C I noticed the sail behind, so of course I had more practice at orbiting a moving object...

Not perfect, but still, some nice images and a short and relatively sweet video...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very nicely done! You did great in covering the main subject as well as the beautiful scenery nearby.

Partway through you can see the person near the bow wave. It is good to see a positive reaction to the drone.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nicely done! You did great in covering the main subject as well as the beautiful scenery nearby.

Partway through you can see the person near the bow wave. It is good to see a positive reaction to the drone.
Thanks... Yeah, the 3 divers sat in the back noticed first, then the deckhand and the captain, who told the deckhand to wave, it was a good flight - I have shared it with the family who run the boat, and they loved it :)

Great!

But I think the people in the sailboat also weren’t bothered by the drone and one even waved about a minute into the video.

Nice job anyway.

Great!

But I think the people in the sailboat also weren’t bothered by the drone and one even waved about a minute into the video.

Nice job anyway.
Yes, my bad, the passenger noticed the drone and waved, and the captain looked and waved too...

Another great video! You orbiting the moving sail boat looked pretty good to me. I loved it when one of them waved at the drone.

Another great video! You orbiting the moving sail boat looked pretty good to me. I loved it when one of them waved at the drone.
Thank you... perhaps I am sometimes a little too self critical :)

Reactions: GFields
I don't care what you say AD, it looks too cold for diving so you got the best of it 😊
I've just received my Air 3 so I'll look to you for advice. It won't do me much good though 🤣
Thanks... And give over, you will be whooshing around with the AIR3 like a pro within a few hours of flying it.. Awesome drone :)

Very nice! Looked a bit choppy for the boat, but he was managing it well.

Very nice! Looked a bit choppy for the boat, but he was managing it well.
Thanks... yeah, he knew his boat and how to handle her alright...

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cam3n