DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Invermoriston Summer House, Old Bridge and Lower Falls....

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Todays drone video is from day 4 of our Drumnadrochit trip, and a colder day - snow, sleet and light rain and only 4C - and after the 200 mile Skye roadtrip the previous day we decided to stay local, to visit some of the sights and places around Loch Ness.

First stop was Invermoriston, and a short walk to the Summerhouse, the Lower River Moriston falls and the Old Bridge, all captured in this one video... Just in case you wondered, the 'white stuff' you see occassionally passing in front of the camera is snow...

Th
great stuff! : ) excellent choice of music to mix in there.
Thanks, music is really key to the editing, the right piece can make it something special, the wrong piece can detract massively... Finding music is a task I spend a bit of time every so often doing, and then look at what I have found and at what footage I have, and if there is a match then all well and good :)

Could you add a map of your entire-trip/shooting-locations to one of your posts? It might be quite helpful to people contemplating a Scottish tour.

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Could you add a map of your entire-trip/shooting-locations to one of your posts? It might be quite helpful to people contemplating a Scottish tour.
Hmm, I have been adding it to the Drone Scene map under the user name of Albion Drones, if you take a look on there and filter it, then the locations should be available...

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Again, up to your usual excellent standards. I am amazed at your repeated flight close to trees. Having had a couple of unfortunate experiences with trees, I try not to get any closer than I need to. Do you fly with prop-guards? Even a small ping on a tiny branch can bring your drone down or at least knock it off course and into bigger branches. Ask me how I know.

Again, up to your usual excellent standards. I am amazed at your repeated flight close to trees. Having had a couple of unfortunate experiences with trees, I try not to get any closer than I need to. Do you fly with prop-guards? Even a small ping on a tiny branch can bring your drone down or at least knock it off course and into bigger branches. Ask me how I know.
Hi Jim, no prop guards, and do know where you are coming from, but I am visually checking I am clear before flying, and the wide angle lens does seem to make them look closer than they are, I am rarely witihin 18" of trees and never if the weather is rough...
Thanks for the kind words thugh, seems I am getting a reputation for a good standard of work :)

What a magical place! That round building looks like Hagrid's house. Great flying and the music was perfect. I could have watched more and I rarely say that.

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
What a magical place! That round building looks like Hagrid's house. Great flying and the music was perfect. I could have watched more and I rarely say that.
Thanks Dave, heartily appreciate the comments and praise :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne