DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sailboats on Puget Sound

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

Despite the bustling metropolis built along its shores, the Salish Sea remains a wild place, with quiet nooks and crannies where otters play and sailboats ply the gentle ocean waters of Puget Sound. Anchored in serene bays, or drifting down swirling channels of life infused tidal flow, one may well think that the age of sail never truly left this corner of the world.

I filmed this video with several cameras and drones including the Mavic 2 Pro, the Mavic 2 Zoom, the Osmo Action, and my Nikon Z6 over the course of about a year.

Photo gallery on my blog: Sailboats on Puget Sound

Last edited:
exceptional work !
I couldn't agree more...beautiful compilation from your equipment, @IlluminationsfromtheAttic This inspires me to keep the Osmo in the backpack on every trip as it complements the aerial footage.

I‘ve sailed the various straits up there, but didn’t have a drone at the time; so I can’t wait to get back. Thanks for sharing!

I couldn't agree more...beautiful compilation from your equipment, @IlluminationsfromtheAttic This inspires me to keep the Osmo in the backpack on every trip as it complements the aerial footage.

I‘ve sailed the various straits up there, but didn’t have a drone at the time; so I can’t wait to get back. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I haven't been sailing myself for years - I used to use a small, one person sailboat on lakes.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1