DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

The calm waters of Puget Sound ripple with subtle colors as the blazing sunset lights the quaint waterfront of Boston Harbor on the shores of the Salish Sea. Swifts dart across the deep evening sky, and paddlers too come home to roost at the marina. Flying over this idyllic aquatic scenery I could see down Budd Inlet to the distant white dome of the Washington State Capitol Building in Olympia, as well as west to the far larger dome of mighty Mt. Rainier, still clothed even in summer in a winter coat of white, now lit by amber alpenglow.

I filmed this video with the Mavic 2 Pro, as well as my Nikon Z6 and Canon 80D.

The calm waters of Puget Sound ripple with subtle colors as the blazing sunset lights the quaint waterfront of Boston Harbor on the shores of the Salish Sea. Swifts dart across the deep evening sky, and paddlers too come home to roost at the marina. Flying over this idyllic aquatic scenery I could see down Budd Inlet to the distant white dome of the Washington State Capitol Building in Olympia, as well as west to the far larger dome of mighty Mt. Rainier, still clothed even in summer in a winter coat of white, now lit by amber alpenglow.

I filmed this video with the Mavic 2 Pro, as well as my Nikon Z6 and Canon 80D.
Great video! I lived in Seattle for a few years and love the PNW. It's a beautiful region and I just love going up there. Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun