DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sailing in Croatia, dolphins and concentration camp at the Goli otok island

can't play your video through this website, it says "Video playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner"

Very cool video. I especially love the early scenes showing the sailboat's shadow on the ocean floor.

It seemed like the dolphins weren't too concerned about your drone. What model do you fly?

Filmed in March, out of high season for tourists so we had the sea all to ourselves, and some other animals we don't see very often furing the summer. It was very hard getting a good video of the dolphins because they swim in all directions :) but it was soooo exciting.

Now that was beautiful!

Very cool video. I especially love the early scenes showing the sailboat's shadow on the ocean floor.

It seemed like the dolphins weren't too concerned about your drone. What model do you fly?

It looks as if the boat is not touching the water :) that was a really good shot.

Drone used is DJI Mavic Air.

It was obvious we disturbed the dolphins because there were so many and we got in the middle of their group. They started to dive deeper so it was hard to follow them from such a hight. It also seemed they heared it because in some parts they turn their head upwards... Or maybe it was just my imagination. But this was the most of them we ever saw in this part of the sea.

Reactions: Bobvt
excellent ! I cant wait for summer to go back home (greece) and play with the sea and my MM :)

It was obvious we disturbed the dolphins because there were so many and we got in the middle of their group.

No, they just LOVE playing around boats, riding bow waves etc.
They can easily avoid things around them.
Very intelligent and peaceful animals, except around sharks and orca, then they get a bit antsy ?

No, they just LOVE playing around boats, riding bow waves etc.
They can easily avoid things around them.
Very intelligent and peaceful animals, except around sharks and orca, then they get a bit antsy ?

Thats probably true aswell :) We didn't bother them much but before we got there it was maybe 30 of them and soon they started diving deeper so we only saw 5 or so at a time. They didn't come closer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147