DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Salutations from Alabama!

Th3Cap3

Reactions
Good Morning Everyone!
I just recently joined the forums here as I am FINALLY dipping my toes into the world of UAS piloting! Ordered my first drone (a mavic 2 pro) which should be here today! I'm so excited, sucks that it's raining though, won't be able to take it out for a test spin for a few days.

I'm looking forward to my upcoming adventures and I really want to get my Part 107 license, thinking I might be able to pull in some extra play money doing some photos for real-estate and such, we'll see.

I'm off to peruse the rest of this wonderful forum! Cheers all!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome...

"...won't be able to take it out for a test spin for a few days." Best advice most folks here will provide you: <1> Read the manual. <2> Utilize YouTube regarding the M2Pro. <3> Learn the different functions (icons) on the controller.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Good Morning Everyone!
I just recently joined the forums here as I am FINALLY dipping my toes into the world of UAS piloting! Ordered my first drone (a mavic 2 pro) which should be here today! I'm so excited, sucks that it's raining though, won't be able to take it out for a test spin for a few days.

I'm looking forward to my upcoming adventures and I really want to get my Part 107 license, thinking I might be able to pull in some extra play money doing some photos for real-estate and such, we'll see.

Welcome to the forum , lots of great members and info here .
I live in Western NC but I am from Alabama, lived in Springville before we moved here .
I really miss being back home .

Mike
ND4W

Welcome...

"...won't be able to take it out for a test spin for a few days." Best advice most folks here will provide you: <1> Read the manual. <2> Utilize YouTube regarding the M2Pro. <3> Learn the different functions (icons) on the controller.

Thank you! Yes I've been spending a good amount of time on YouTube watching all the review and getting started videos and contrary to the man code, I do read manuals/instructions....sometimes....lol

I was actually able to take it out yesterday for a little bit, found a nice wide open and empty parking lot to buzz around in, it was great for practice with the different modes and getting used to how it handles in said modes.

It was so much fun!

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi