DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sample footage

LapetusOne

Reactions
Mavic_Cinemascope <-----video link

So I had to drive through the desert yesterday and I brought my Mavic 2 Pro with me to get some shots.
I'm super happy with this drone. Even having to shoot without ND filters I'm still impressed with what the camera can achieve.

The opening shots up to and including the windmills was shot in 30mph winds. It was fighting the wind hard and throwing up warnings all over the place about windspeed. Really impressed how smooth it flew. The batteries should last about 30 minutes but that one was exhausted in about 12 minutes due to it fighting the wind. Footage was captured at Dlog-M 3840×2160 HQ 24fps F4.0 and 1/50th of a second. It was pretty dark at the time.

Everything else in the video was shot at Dlog-M 3840×2160 HQ 24fps F10 or F11 and at 1/2000th of a second because I don 't have NDs yet. For shooting at high noon it looks OK, but it'll look way better once stopped down to F4 or F5.6 with NDs. I pre-ordered these, they should arrive next week or so, looking forward to using them. 6-Pack | Cinema Series | Mavic 2

The mountain peaks that it flies over at the end were 2 miles away from me. The signal was strong and didn't skip a frame at all, crystal clear. Still had 12 min of flight time left when it came back.

Seriously impressed with this drone. Video looks great and the stills are just jaw dropping for a camera this size. If you're on the fence about getting one of these, just do it. I sold my Inspire 1 Pro for this and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Kingram
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore