DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Sample images from DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal camera for personal use only

Newswebstar

Reactions
I'm looking for sample images from the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal camera. If anyone has any sample images they could provide me with, I would greatly appreciate it.
I just want to make it clear that these files are for personal use only and not for commercial use. I have no intention of using these images for any kind of sales or promotion of any product or service.
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in seeing what the DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Thermal camera looks like in action and what kind of images I can expect from it.
Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation. I'm looking forward to seeing the images you can share with me.

If you use the search the Forum you may find some interesting results such as a fire, a wounded deer .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water .

Interesting to see the hot spots on the rooftops in the second image. A very different view from our usual visual light imagery.

Interesting to see the hot spots on the rooftops in the second image. A very different view from our usual visual light imagery.
It is a different perspective for sure. If you notice in the last picture the hotspot in front of the coyote, that is where the coyote was laying. The ground stays warm and shows up a different color for several minutes.

Reactions: mereflyer
Hi, I was wondering why the examples images dont have a resolution of 640x512?
For instance, zhe first image has a resolution of 1280 x 1024. But the thermal camera actually has a 640x512 resolution?
BR Dennis

Hi, I was wondering why the examples images dont have a resolution of 640x512?
For instance, zhe first image has a resolution of 1280 x 1024. But the thermal camera actually has a 640x512 resolution?
BR Dennis
DJI uses something called super resolution for some of the thermal pictures. It combines elements from the visual camera with the thermal camera if there is enough light.

DJI uses something called super resolution for some of the thermal pictures. It combines elements from the visual camera with the thermal camera if there is enough light.
Ah, thanks for replying :)
Do you have some thermal images (640x512) of family houses or other buildings, that you could share with me?

Does that mean totally thermal images ( ie: not much ambient light) are only 640x512 pixels at highest res?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa