DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy a20 unable to download dji fly

i am so blessed i found you guys to help, i can tell your really smart on this stuff, i cant thank you all enough, you have made a sad old man happy tonight
It makes me feel the same when I can help someone. :D

ok and thanks again your great :)
On your A20 open settings and go to the end you will find 'About Phone'.
It will tell you all the information about the phone, status, battery, software etc

On your A20 open settings and go to the end you will find 'About Phone'.
It will tell you all the information about the phone, status, battery, software etc
True, but unfortunately, details like whether or not the CPU and OS are 64 bit will not be found there, at least not in every case.

Reactions: TommyP
Hello Djay.
I too have an A20 and too am unable to load the fly app. Reading your posts, did you load it onto your computer, then somehow onto your phone? I am not real savvy but have heart. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brand new dji mini 2 sitting here...
Thank you

Hello Djay.
I too have an A20 and too am unable to load the fly app. Reading your posts, did you load it onto your computer, then somehow onto your phone? I am not real savvy but have heart. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brand new dji mini 2 sitting here...
Thank you
Hello, I only helped the user with the A20, I do not have that device. I have re-uploaded the DJI Fly apk, it is here if you want to try to download it from my Gdrive. Preferably you would download it to your A20.
Here is a temporary link, let me know when you have it... 1614927544967-DJI-v1.3.0-210305-928-46823-official-sec.apk

Hello Djay.
Thank you
I just downloaded the app from DJI to my A20 and then installed it.
Worked perfect for me.
click on Download for Android or scan the QR code.

Hello Djay.
Thank you
I've got an a20 and have successfully installed the app through Google Play and directly from DJI. No computer involved. If it makes a difference I got the phone through Koodo. I can confirm that phone has a 64 bit processor and while it isn't on the list of officially compatible devices it DOES work.

I have run versions 1.2.1, 1.3.0 and 1.4.0 on this phone without issue.

Unfortunately lately I'm not as lucky. Mine is 64 bit, Android A20 but will not install the fly app

Last edited:
Unfortunately lately I'm not as lucky. Mine is 64 bit, Android 10 but will not install the fly app
Mine is 64 bit android 10 also.
Loads and installs perfect.
Can you download it to a computer and put it on an sd card or use a usb cable to transfer it?

Hi guys, does anyone know if the DJI Fly app can work with the Galaxy A20s?
It is 64bit but it says "App not installed."
some help would be greatly appreciated.

Any info on the samsung a02? My s21 ultra was stolen so picked up this to just get by. Ive tried to download the apk but it fails to install. Looks like im only running 32bits so im aasuming im SOL, correct?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998