DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy a20 unable to download dji fly

If you have a QR code scanner app on your Samsung this might be a lot easier for you.

Reactions: DJayI
Wow , its on my phone now, its asking me to register but i guess i cant do anything now until i get the mini 2 , Right?
Pretty sure you need the drone to register but this is a good step so far. Keep us updated to when you get the drone and if you need more help, we'll be here.
Good work DJayI Thumbswayup

hey i found this on Amazon can you look at it and tell me if it will work with the mini 2 also as i would love to have a larger screen size than my phone,

Android 10.0 Tablet,Octa-Core Processor,3GB RAM 32GB Storage,10 inch 1920x1200 HD,5G WiFi Tablets,USB Type C Port,Bluetooth, Blue Light Filter Screen,Black​

hey i found this on Amazon can you look at it and tell me if it will work with the mini 2 also as i would love to have a larger screen size than my phone,

Android 10.0 Tablet,Octa-Core Processor,3GB RAM 32GB Storage,10 inch 1920x1200 HD,5G WiFi Tablets,USB Type C Port,Bluetooth, Blue Light Filter Screen,Black​

Would need to know the model. If you did get that the first thing I would say is that you'd likely need another cord and an adapter for the RC.

yes im sure i would but my eyes are not what they once were , i think if you go on Amazon and copy and paste that info in it will bring up the tablet

Looks like the brand is IBBWB. I think if you got that then you would be the official tester to see if it works. Never heard of anyone trying that one.

I would caution you against unbrand devices that are unknown to members of this forum or others with direct knowledge of it's success when used with the Mini 2. Often unknown or little known brands do not get OS updates or OS upgrades. Many have little or no support. Also many will lack the community support found with more well known brands.

i just wanted that bigger screen, do you think the bigger screen makes much diffrence
A bigger screen will definately make a difference to people with weaker eye sight but you also have to think of how it will work with the RC. Too big can be really awkward but better visually.

i think your right stick with whats been tried, my screen measures 6"x 2 3/4" so i guess the ASUS would be larger than that

i think i have decided on the ASUS as you know it works and that means the most to me , i can get extended warranty for 13 bucks more do you think thats a good idea too

i am so blessed i found you guys to help, i can tell your really smart on this stuff, i cant thank you all enough, you have made a sad old man happy tonight

Reactions: Tufargon
i think i have decided on the ASUS as you know it works and that means the most to me , i can get extended warranty for 13 bucks more do you think thats a good idea too
I can't see it hurting anything. I didn't get it. If you do get that tablet you'll need one of these.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS