DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra

There's just no way will mine fit. Unless on the newer drones the arms have been extended somewhat. mine is the mavic pro about 5 years old now. Even without the case it won't even fit into the rubber grips that hold the phone.

I works fine with my Galaxy S23 Ultra. The only issue I have is that I have to remove it from the Otterbox case in order for it to fit the RC-N1 controller.

RC can't connect to my s23 ultra any idea why that is, as yours works fine? Thanks. Just to confirm it's the RC controller for mini 2. 👍
RC-N1?
Couldn't explain why you and others are having issues. Not had a single problem since getting the 23U. Connects immediately for me and can do everything with it.
Have you tried changing the cable to connect it?

RC-N1?
Couldn't explain why you and others are having issues. Not had a single problem since getting the 23U. Connects immediately for me and can do everything with it.
Have you tried changing the cable to connect it?
Yeah, tried a different cable. Might try another. One.
Thanks anyway.

Runs perfectly fine on the 23 ultra. Had no issues at all.
How? What exactly are you using? N1 remote? What app version? I can't get the RC to properly connect or work with my phone, or it's the app, hell I don't know.... It flat out will not work. Apk installs fine, only a few versions actually open. But they won't connect to aircraft, and I keep getting the phone charging icon pulsing every few seconds like the phone doesn't know how to handle the connection.
Funny. Thing is, fly version 1.11.8 (I have no idea where I downloaded it) connected to mini 2, could fly and operate fine, but majority of features, return to home, etc.. were dead. So how that app got deleted and I can't find 1.11.8 again, and every version I download won't do anything. This is beyond frustrating.

What app version?? I can't get my 23 Ultra to run / connect properly with rc-n1 AT ALL! Now this mini 2 I just bought is useless. SMDH
S23 Ultra 512GB
SM-S9188/DS
Android 14
RC-N1
Air 2s Drone firmware 02.04.2040 (mod)
DJIFly App 1.12.0 (was fine with 1.9.9 until the stable Android 14 release then had to update and 1.12.0 was the only one that worked with the stable A14 release for my particular S23U)
All mods still work (FCC, NFZ, Height)

Get your app from DJI or the backup area: Older versions of DJI Fly (Android) | Uptodown

Even with my 2nd Air2s without the mod, works fine on v1.12.2.

The ONLY time it didn't work is when A14 came through a couple of weeks ago and had to update to Fly v1.12.0 (don't like or need to update due to the mod)

Have you tried a different cable? It could be a **** cable that doesn't work

Last edited:
I haven't seen this issue, so here goes. I had to update DJI Fly to my Galaxy S22 Samsung phone and after downloading Fly from the DJI download site, I get this message when I try to install the app on my phone "Could not determine the file location on your device and the file is too large". Get the same message after many deletes and downloads. On DJI help, they couldn't come up with a solution. Anyone else have this issue? what was your solution? I really need to be out there flying. Thanks from SD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661