DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) 8" (32GB) with DJI Fly app

When you say SM-T290, do you mean and the NAXAR models or is SM-T290 a completely separate model?
I believe the processor has to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon which the SM-T290 wifi and SM-T295 wifi/cell have.

Concerning the SM-T290NZKABTU, I took a quick look and didn't see much info on the specs. With some research you may find other models.

Snapdragon.jpg

I believe the processor has to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon which the SM-T290 wifi and SM-T295 wifi/cell have.

Concerning the SM-T290NZKABTU, I took a quick look and didn't see much info on the specs. With some research you may find other models.

View attachment 120267
Cheers, I took the risk and purchased one. I had to install the apk, but it looks to have worked. Just need a cable long enough to reach, when it's on a tablet holder.

Does anyone use the Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2019) 8" (32GB) with DJI Fly app? is it compatible?
Thank you
I've just got my total setup, M2 and samsung tabA 8" (2019) SM-T290, and as others have said you cannot load dji fly from play store I had to go direct to dji downloads and it loaded perfectly, took a while even with 37mps net connection but it's all working after setting everything up but as it was indoors no GPS available so tomorrow will tell if it's working ok

Reactions: EyesWideShut
I downloaded and tried to install it. It goes through all of the motions of installing, then says "app not installed". Anyone else trying this? It is version 1.2.4-210205

I made sure "install unknown apps" was on.
I disabled Play Protect.
Now it says "you can't install this app".

Last edited:
I downloaded and tried to install it. It goes through all of the motions of installing, then says "app not installed". Anyone else trying this? It is version 1.2.4-210205

I made sure "install unknown apps" was on.
I disabled Play Protect.
Now it says "you can't install this app".
go direct to DJI downloads and download it from there, it takes a while to load it , I've got net connecton of 37 mps and still took a while, same version as you tried, playstore wouldn't let me load it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929