DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung GS7 stopped saving Flight Data

RossB

Reactions
Hi Guys,
My Mavic P P is configured using 2 pair of DJI Googles and 1 Controller with the GS7. 1 pair of Goggles is paired with the Controller (pilot), and the second pair of Goggles is purely for (bystander) observation. Under this configuration the LiveView is not available to the contoller/phone, this seems to redirected to the second pair of Goggles.
Normally under this configuration the Flight Data Map is visible on the phone and the Flight Data is saved automatically to the phone, and as there is no LiveView to the Controller there is no saved video footage to the phone.
This was working perfectly for several months. Then the automatic saving of the flight data to the phone stopped (I hadn't changed any settings in the Go4 App). I still get the Flight Data Map on the phone screen while flying, that's ok, but as soon as the Go4 App is closed all the Flight Data is lost.
As I said earlier it all worked perfectly for several months, this problem seemed to appear from the time I opened a AirData UAV account.

To try and fix this problem I backed up the existing Flight Log to the DJI Cloud and un-installed the Go4 App and reinstalled the Go4 App to the GS7, but still the new Flight Log is not being saved either to the phone or AirData.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Ross

Hi Guys,
My Mavic P P is configured using 2 pair of DJI Googles and 1 Controller with the GS7. 1 pair of Goggles is paired with the Controller (pilot), and the second pair of Goggles is purely for (bystander) observation. Under this configuration the LiveView is not available to the contoller/phone, this seems to redirected to the second pair of Goggles.
Normally under this configuration the Flight Data Map is visible on the phone and the Flight Data is saved automatically to the phone, and as there is no LiveView to the Controller there is no saved video footage to the phone.
This was working perfectly for several months. Then the automatic saving of the flight data to the phone stopped (I hadn't changed any settings in the Go4 App). I still get the Flight Data Map on the phone screen while flying, that's ok, but as soon as the Go4 App is closed all the Flight Data is lost.
As I said earlier it all worked perfectly for several months, this problem seemed to appear from the time I opened a AirData UAV account.

To try and fix this problem I backed up the existing Flight Log to the DJI Cloud and un-installed the Go4 App and reinstalled the Go4 App to the GS7, but still the new Flight Log is not being saved either to the phone or AirData.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Ross

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa