DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Note 9 connection with Mavic Air 2

Jaumen

Reactions
I recently purchased the Mavic Air 2. Trying to connect my Samsung Note 9. I plug the cable in and it will only charge my phone. It will not connect to the controller. I've read multiple forums on here and haven't had any luck so far!
Please help!

Reactions: JackL
I recently purchased the Mavic Air 2. Trying to connect my Samsung Note 9. I plug the cable in and it will only charge my phone. It will not connect to the controller. I've read multiple forums on here and haven't had any luck so far!
Please help!
You need to install the DJI FLY app on your phone. Not DJI GO

Reactions: Jaumen
That was the very first problem I had.

My 32 bit phone would only see GO in the playstore and I went round and round for a while figuring it out. Happy flying!

That was the very first problem I had.

My 32 bit phone would only see GO in the playstore and I went round and round for a while figuring it out. Happy flying!
No longer an issue for any Androids since Google took the DJI Apps down or DJI removed from the Google Store - so have to go directly to DJI website for FlyApp and updates.

Reactions: JackL
No longer an issue for any Androids since Google took the DJI Apps down or DJI removed from the Google Store - so have to go directly to DJI website for FlyApp and updates.
Not sure where you saw that dji apps were removed from Google Play but other than Fly they are available to me. And older versions of Fly, if you've downloaded it previously to your account, still show up and can be downloaded to use.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair