DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung Tab S9 Ultra apps?

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
I attempted to install the DJI Fly app on my new Samsung Tab S9 Ultra and it is stuck on the screen saying "No Fly Spots Available Nearby". I imagine the app simply is not compatible considering the Tab S9 Ultra is not listed in compatible devices. Does anybody know of a app that will work or a possible work around? I am flying a "Air2s"

20240531_214633.jpg

I attempted to install the DJI Fly app on my new Samsung Tab S9 Ultra and it is stuck on the screen saying "No Fly Spots Available Nearby". I imagine the app simply is not compatible considering the Tab S9 Ultra is not listed in compatible devices.
The list you mention is simply a list of some devices that DJI has tested, but it's not an exhaustive list of devices that will work.
Here's a different list that shows that several flyers are using the same tablet and are happt with it:
Does anybody know of a app that will work or a possible work around? I am flying a "Air2s"
The only app is the DJI Fly app.
Have you downloaded it from DJI?

The list you mention is simply a list of some devices that DJI has tested, but it's not an exhaustive list of devices that will work.
Here's a different list that shows that several flyers are using the same tablet and are happt with it:

The only app is the DJI Fly app.
Have you downloaded it from DJI?
Yes I did download it from DJI. I have figured it out thanks to a member of the DJI Forums.

Turns out you have to touch/click on the little white arrow in order to continue thru a quick tutorial.

071406wdtdrmcyycwwwwcw.png

Once i had continued thru the tutorial the app worked fine. I even went on a test flight and after never having taken photos at night discovered the fascinating ability of the Air2s to not only catch stars but take a pleasant photo of the night sky.

20240531_224052.jpg

5.31.24.2230.Wapakoneta.jpg

Reactions: VikingwithDrones

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nenad