DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Samsung tablet, mavic pro

Tab E has similar problem, especially when you have Go3, Go4 and Airmap. If you only have one of those, you can make it a default.

FYI bestbuy has the zenpad z8s on clearance. $175. 3 gigs of ram, high res screen, gps. Using it mavic air.

Tried just about everything followed a YouTube to the ltter. Will try again tomorrow thanks though for your help I'll keep searching any help gratefullyreceived. If I post the answer I'll definitely post what I've found.

Now can't download latest firm wear. Must have tried 20 times. I'm going to try through computer next hope this works. New drone not even got off the ground yet!!!! I'll look at the lenovo thanks.

I tried that but no joy. Just been on computer to up date drone. I managed to update rc through phone but drone wouldn't up date even though all batt full. Went onto comp plugged drone in with full batt and hope it's updated. I will try it with phone (flying) tomorrow but still can't connect tablet.

i feel your pain. i had my mavic for 9 weeks before my first successful flight. seems to be a game of patience. persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. keep at it youl get there. with the help of this awesome forum of course.

i feel your pain. i had my mavic for 9 weeks before my first successful flight. seems to be a game of patience. persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. keep at it youl get there. with the help of this awesome forum of course.
Thanks for support. Just been onto YouTube yet again. Maybe I'll try my wife's tablet tomorrow same make but smaller and a little newer. I'll let everyone know but getting ready throw the lot out the window. I was near Belton House today beautiful weather but couldn't fly .Ahhhhhhhh!!!! When I get it working it will be p***ING down with rain or if it takes too long snow

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB