DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Francisco, CA - 4k Footage

Being new to this hobby I'm pretty impressed. This is the type quality that I'm striving to achieve. Not being knowledgeable in photography I've got a steep learning curve. Still learning shutter speeds, f stops, ISO settings, etc. I just ordered several filters to play with.

Hi thanks for the response, at first I was trying really tough shots, like rotating and panning at the same time, or elevation etc, but I came to see that simple beautiful shots seem to have a lot of impact. Also you're in a great part of the country to go fly! Would love to photograph in Denver right now.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Hi thanks for the response, at first I was trying really tough shots, like rotating and panning at the same time, or elevation etc, but I came to see that simple beautiful shots seem to have a lot of impact. Also you're in a great part of the country to go fly! Would love to photograph in Denver right now.
Well I guess the old adage of "keep it simple stupid" is true. Obviously you don't have to have complicated maneuvers to get stunning footage. At this point I'm happy to get a smooth pan shot without it being jumpy. ?

Edited to be slow and meditative, throw it on like a screensaver or something in the background.
Very nice job! I’ve been flying all over the Bay Area and Northern California since January, so I’ve got a ton of video to edit and put together. Your video is good motivation, and yes, I’m trying to figure out how to cram all the clips into a 5-minute video. But then I’d only offer 3-5 second bursts of everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rsantangelo