DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

San Francisco, CA - 4k Footage

lakestreet

Reactions
Edited to be slow and meditative, throw it on like a screensaver or something in the background.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: pelagic_one
Being new to this hobby I'm pretty impressed. This is the type quality that I'm striving to achieve. Not being knowledgeable in photography I've got a steep learning curve. Still learning shutter speeds, f stops, ISO settings, etc. I just ordered several filters to play with.

Hi thanks for the response, at first I was trying really tough shots, like rotating and panning at the same time, or elevation etc, but I came to see that simple beautiful shots seem to have a lot of impact. Also you're in a great part of the country to go fly! Would love to photograph in Denver right now.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Hi thanks for the response, at first I was trying really tough shots, like rotating and panning at the same time, or elevation etc, but I came to see that simple beautiful shots seem to have a lot of impact. Also you're in a great part of the country to go fly! Would love to photograph in Denver right now.
Well I guess the old adage of "keep it simple stupid" is true. Obviously you don't have to have complicated maneuvers to get stunning footage. At this point I'm happy to get a smooth pan shot without it being jumpy. ?

Edited to be slow and meditative, throw it on like a screensaver or something in the background.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Very nice job! I’ve been flying all over the Bay Area and Northern California since January, so I’ve got a ton of video to edit and put together. Your video is good motivation, and yes, I’m trying to figure out how to cram all the clips into a 5-minute video. But then I’d only offer 3-5 second bursts of everything.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini3drone