DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sandisk Extreme Pro U3 XC2 - should work

DrPeppar

Reactions
Probably overkill for the Mavic but I'm getting a few from B&H tomorrow to check it out. Here are the specs,

Capacity: 64 GB
Read Speed: up to 300 MB/s*
Write Speed: up to 260 MB/s*
Video Speed: U32

For super-fast continuous burst mode shots, maximum post-production workflow efficiency, and high-performance video recording, get SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards. The high-performance SDHC and SDXC memory cards boast shot speeds up to 260MB/s* (1733X) and transfer speeds up to 300MB/s* (2000X). UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) supports 32GB to 128GB** of Full HD and cinema-quality 4K video recording1. Optimized for cameras that support the new UHS-II standard, SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC and SDXC UHS-II cards deliver the uncompromising results that professional photographers demand.

Who's got experience with these cards?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Last edited:
You're wasting your money, UHS-II can only be benefited from by devices specifically supporting it (different hardware interface with more pins), of which there's only a couple to this day, obviously not including any DJI devices.

I just picked up a Fujifilm X-T1 for quick snaps and figured I'd grab a few since they appear to take advantage of it. Pretty neat little camera.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78