Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Santa Cruz California Video-part 1

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hi Mavic Pilot friends:
Here is a 3:45 minute 4K video of our recent trip to visit our 21 year old grandson, a senior student at the university there (U.C. Santa Cruz). We took the opportunity to tour the coast roads, and the beaches.

Comments are always welcomed. Please view in full screen.;

All drone audio was dubbed from third party sources such as waves crashing and birds chirping.

The video was shot with the following;
DJI Mavic 3
Nikon D750 body with 28-300mm, f/3.5-5.6 lens
DJI Osmo Action Camera
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
and processed with;
Adobe Photoshop 2023
Adobe Premier Pro 2022
Adobe Lightroom 2023
LRTimelapse 6.2

A 2nd video will soon be released.

Very nice as always Dale 👍👍
Subsets at the end were cool.

Great video! I was born in Santa Cruz and spent the first 10 years of my life on the beach near the wooden roller coaster near the mouth of the San Lorenzo river and the railroad crossing. That was before UC Santa Cruz was built.

Great video! I was born in Santa Cruz and spent the first 10 years of my life on the beach near the wooden roller coaster near the mouth of the San Lorenzo river and the railroad crossing. That was before UC Santa Cruz was built.
Lucky you for living in such a beautiful place of this country! Another video (part 2) has been completed and I will post it soon.

Dale

Well done and you have given me some great ideas on a compilation to create for our Long Beach home town. I particularly noticed the breaking wave sounds and the synchronization! That added a lovely dimension.

Hi Mavic Pilot friends:
Here is a 3:45 minute 4K video of our recent trip to visit our 21 year old grandson, a senior student at the university there (U.C. Santa Cruz). We took the opportunity to tour the coast roads, and the beaches.

All drone audio was dubbed from third party sources such as waves crashing and birds chirping.

DJI Mavic 3
DJI Osmo Action Camera
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
and processed with;
Adobe Photoshop 2023
Adobe Premier Pro 2022
Adobe Lightroom 2023
LRTimelapse 6.2

Nice work, Dale! Especially liked the sunset time-lapse and the birds-eye view of the marina with the shadows from the masts.
Gary

As always, well done and very good shots. I was impressed by the shot around the lighthouse and passing right in front if the ship below mast height. Whew!

Well done and you have given me some great ideas on a compilation to create for our Long Beach home town. I particularly noticed the breaking wave sounds and the synchronization! That added a lovely dimension.
Thanks Doug:
That synchronization took me a long time! Here is the graphic of Premiere Pro showing how I increased the volume of the wave synchronized with the breaking of the wave. I grabbed the wave from sounds on a You Tube.
Dale
Miami
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 10.52.25 AM.png

Thanks Doug:
That synchronization took me a long time! Here is the graphic of Premiere Pro showing how I increased the volume of the wave synchronized with the breaking of the wave. I grabbed the wave from sounds on a You Tube.
Dale
Miami
View attachment 158010
I can see now that EACH wave volume and timing was adjusted ! Great attention to detail. Well your craft was noted. Well done.

Wow, nice job Buddy! I especially liked that low circle! and your Time lapses as always.

Well done Dale
That looked like a very nice trip on a lovely beach. Nice motionlapses at the end. I really enjoyed watching this video.

Hi Mavic Pilot friends:

DJI Mavic 3
DJI Osmo Action Camera
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max
and processed with;
Adobe Photoshop 2023
Adobe Premier Pro 2022
Adobe Lightroom 2023
LRTimelapse 6.2

Dale, as always a brilliant job! Great ideas you have provided here. Looking forward to Part 2!

Dale, as always a brilliant job! Great ideas you have provided here. Looking forward to Part 2!
Thank for the kind words. Here, indeed, is part 2, which I published previously but just in case you missed it

Dale
Miami

Reactions: MavRik
Thank for the kind words. Here, indeed, is part 2, which I published previously but just in case you missed it

Dale
Miami
You are welcome Dale, and again another brilliant video! Nice walking paths, excellent seaside captures and views! Keep them coming Sir!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada