Join Us Now

Savannah, GA!

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Hello everyone!
I'm Bob and I'm in Savannah and I'm in my "upper upper" 40s and loving my new Mavic Pro. I've registered it and have about 3 hours total flying time... I Did in fact, upgrade both the controller and the mavic to the current version via dji assist on windows surface pro. I'm using a Samsung note 8 and having ZERO problems... I'm slowly learning and being extremely careful..
I work at Savannah Harbor Golf club and can fly as far as a mile away (so far) across the course above treeline at about 75 feet... No problems... I could probably go forever...lol I'm scared to go higher or over marsh and water at my home in Isle of hope... I know I could find it on the course if something happened
I'd love to find others nearby or clubs but I seem alone around here... As an employee I have the go ahead to fly ALL OVER Hutchinson Island around here..
Please contact me as I love learning ...

Love these forums...
Get used to me around here..

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hello everyone!
I'm Bob and I'm in Savannah and I'm in my "upper upper" 40s and loving my new Mavic Pro. I've registered it and have about 3 hours total flying time... I Did in fact, upgrade both the controller and the mavic to the current version via dji assist on windows surface pro. I'm using a Samsung note 8 and having ZERO problems... I'm slowly learning and being extremely careful..
I work at Savannah Harbor Golf club and can fly as far as a mile away (so far) across the course above treeline at about 75 feet... No problems... I could probably go forever...lol I'm scared to go higher or over marsh and water at my home in Isle of hope... I know I could find it on the course if something happened
I'd love to find others nearby or clubs but I seem alone around here... As an employee I have the go ahead to fly ALL OVER Hutchinson Island around here..
Please contact me as I love learning ...

Love these forums...
Get used to me around here..
Howdy from Wyoming @OJsakila , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

...can fly as far as a mile away (so far) across the course above treeline at about 75 feet... No problems... I could probably go forever...... As an employee I have the go ahead to fly ALL OVER Hutchinson Island around here...
Hi and welcome to the Club! Just a word of caution; if you don't want to lose your choice flying location I would suggest flying above 300 feet. At 75 feet someone is bound to lodge a complaint and it may only take one to revoke your flying permission.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803