DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Save "thumbs way up" for the moderators.

JHSlayer

Reactions
Let's let the men in charge use this. It's somewhat annoying to hear, but I see it as a way to determine certain, knowledgeable people on here. I know you guys think your cool, but it is actually dumber than an emojie. From now on, a thumbs way up means it is actually worth listening to. Agreed?

Let's let the men in charge use this. It's somewhat annoying to hear, but I see it as a way to determine certain, knowledgeable people on here. I know you guys think your cool, but it is actually dumber than an emojie. From now on, a thumbs way up means it is actually worth listening to. Agreed?

Wtf are you talking about?

Go to another thread buddy. I've already seen your nonsense here.

JHSlayer, not sure what your problem is, but you might want to reset your expectations.

First, what do you mean by "thumbs way up"? Everyone has the thumbs up Like button, and you aren't going to change that. Second, the people in charge are here to delete offensive content or warn people who are being anti-social (hint hint), not to certify posters as "knowledgeable" or "worth listening to." Third, if you don't like someone's input you can ignore that person.

Than ignore me. Missed my point. Not being antisocial at all, by the way, I will take your third point to heart. I'm pretty sure you aren't a moderator here, just another set of lungs. If I'm wrong, let me know.

I guess my point was missed. I apologize for that. Thumbs way up. I do appreciate what I learn here. Not trying to start trouble .

Reactions: halley
Think about what an undertaking this change would require. Every member here would have to be educated; every existing member, new members...etc. This thread is going to vanish into the abyss within a few hours of the last posting to it. It could be placed into the forum rules, but someone like me doesn't read forum rules, as I am a well behaved and well meaning individual - and I assume that is all that the rules are telling me to be. My point is - it just wouldn't stick. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup:eek:

Last edited:
Go to another thread buddy. I've already seen your nonsense here.

Yea, it's people like you who are the heart and soul of forums like this one. I apologize for my nonsense, but the thought crosses my mind that some things can't be understood by idiots....

Last edited:
A thin point. But a point. I am guessing I really kicked a bear which I didn't intend. Just a thought I had. But I will respectfully back out. I'm here to learn. From actual knowledge tho.

It could be placed into the forum rules, but someone like me doesn't read forum rules, as I am a well behaved and well meaning individual - and I assume that is all that the rules are telling me to be. My point is - it just wouldn't stick. ThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup:eek:
That's my problem. Most don't read them.
Or care after they do.
IMG_7919.GIF

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
giphy.gif

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member