DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Saving panorama shots

kking009

Reactions
Does anyone know how to save the sphere panorama shots so that you can use the 360-degree feature on other sites, like Facebook? Also, when I save it from the DJI app to my iPhone it turns it into a regular panorama. Is there a way to change that?

You can download a low resolution version of the 360 pano in the viewer in DJI GO 4, It isn't very high quality. I usually download the individual jpg's off the SD card and compile them in Kolor AutoPano Giga. After processing them in AutoPano you can upload the result to Facebook no problem or use Kolor's Panotour to do something like this: Opryland Hotel - Nashville, TN | Virtual tour generated by Panotour

Does anyone know how to save the sphere panorama shots so that you can use the 360-degree feature on other sites, like Facebook? Also, when I save it from the DJI app to my iPhone it turns it into a regular panorama. Is there a way to change that?
Yes, download DJI media maker on your PC. Take the pictures from the SD card and copy all of Pano pictures from the pano you shot and put them into media maker. When the Pano is created email the stitched picture to your phone, and download the tiny planet app to create the sphere or Pano that you want. Then use Facebook on your phone, or email the completed pano back to your PC. It sounds complicated, but it takes me about 5 minutes to do the whole process. I have a Android, and I have noticed that the Mavic is making duplicates of each Photo. You will have to delete all the dupes. On the sphere mode you should only have 34 pictures. It's a DJI bug.

Reactions: kking009
The hangar 360 app does it automatically: takes the 360 pano, stitches it, processes it and lets you share to FB. pics are stored on your SD card in case you wanted to do a flat pano or whatever else with them.
Free!

Reactions: kking009
Hi,
Kolor AutoPano Giga
It seems an excellent program but only for comercial purpose because of the price tag 200$ euros.
Any other alternatives ?

C.G

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ