DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC B/O

Mario McFly

Reactions
Smart controler is back order on dji.com could this be a sign of maybe something new is comming ?
120955252_777641362807020_7926918823047154071_n.png

Yes i guess is because the released the firmware about 2 weeks ago to make it compatible with the Mavic Air 2. Many people was waiting for that.

Also they bump the MA2 sales as well. I will wont be surprise if they go in backorder as well.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
And the compatibility with the P4P V2.
Supply can only go so far. Better for them to have to build them than sit on them.

They do have 4 New Listed on Ebay, that might be the last of them for awhile. 147 sold .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on water.

Reactions: zeusfl
The reason why i wrote this post is that I'm just about to get Smart controler here in Canada but I'm just afraid that they will put up a new version of the SC and at$1000 CDN it's realy risky .

The reason why i wrote this post is that I'm just about to get Smart controler here in Canada but I'm just afraid that they will put up a new version of the SC and at$1000 CDN it's realy risky .

Considering how much effort they put into that last update, I dont think there is even a chance for a new Smart Controller design.

They are right now the hottest they have ever been, Im watching the countdown on ebay as they disappear so I would say your safe with the purchase.

Reactions: Mario McFly
Base in the FCC website the last smart controller they release was the enterprise i guess in May this year and is the same we have basically but with a base in the center for install another monitor. I see far DJI coming with another SC.

Ok guys I just took the plunge and My SC is on it's way to Lac Kenogami, Qc Canada ahah can,t wait to try not to loose patience trying to set it up ????

I pay $805 with the Tax here in the US. Thanks Trump I guess for good!!! but it worth every penny for the convenience.

If you need any help PM me I can help you over the phone if you need to give you details in how to install. @Phantomrain.org I am thinking in your offer. LOL. I seen a raincoat for the M2A I like it. Will be nice to create Time-lapse in raining days here in FL.

• Love
If you need any help PM me I can help you over the phone if you need to give you details in how to install. @Phantomrain.org I am thinking in your offer. LOL. I seen a raincoat for the M2A I like it. Will be nice to create Time-lapse in raining days here in FL.
Awesome: Happy to do it , what color did you like ?

What you prefers from this 2? I hear everybody opinion. I hate to hijack this thread with this. Is hard to decide. both looks awesome !!

Blue.jpg

green.jpg

Reactions: Thomas B
What you prefers from this 2? I hear everybody opinion. I hate to hijack this thread with this. Is hard to decide. both looks awesome !!

Will PM you for the details: Your All Set up ?
The Forum members get all 3 color designs ...... and 3 battery covers and 3 Power button seals.

• Love
Reactions: Thomas B and zeusfl
ohhhhh those rain coat are tempting ;) how do you appliy them to the Air2 ? is it removable ?

They have 2 more colors. I guess even he does custom orders. wish one is your favorite?

2.jpg
3.jpg

The blue one you posted earlier . I just got a Decal girl skin for my mavic as you can see on mt avatar. can i put the rain coat over my decal skin ?

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji