DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SC B/O

The blue one you posted earlier . I just got a Decal girl skin for my mavic as you can see on mt avatar. can i put the rain coat over my decal skin ?
I am not sure. You need to ask @Phantomrain.org he probably will be looking this post soon and will answer.

Reactions: Mario McFly
The blue one you posted earlier . I just got a Decal girl skin for my mavic as you can see on mt avatar. can i put the rain coat over my decal skin ?

Sorry for the delay: Yes you can put these directly over the Skins and I think it can look amazing.
The install on the Wet Suits take about 10 minutes , The Neoprene is pretty easy to work with .

Here is an example The black Wet Suits can enhance almost any Skin.

2019012795181654.jpg

Sorry for the delay: Yes you can put these directly over the Skins and I think it can look amazing.
The install on the Wet Suits take about 10 minutes , The Neoprene is pretty easy to work with .

Here is an example The black Wet Suits can enhance almost any Skin.

View attachment 114729
Thanks, do you have a video of how you put them on ?

I guess not only protect from water and looks cool, there is a good chance can protect in case of a small crash from scratching damage or absorbing part of the crash.

Reactions: Mario McFly
I guess not only protect from water and looks cool, there is a good chance can protect in case of a small crash from scratching damage or absorbing part of the crash.
Yeah I have seen all it can do and for me the most important use is in Winter here in Quebec Canada we have ALOT of snow ;) so i will see with budget, Christmast is coming fast also $$$

I have seen two more guys buying The smart controler same place i have bought mine. I think they will be hard to get everywhere soon ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka