DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scattering Ashes by Drone.

Reminds me of the the Big Lebowski scene with Walter scattering the ashes.

Read this in a news article yesterday, more here . . .

UK firm offers grieving relatives the chance to have their loved one's ashes scattered by DRONE

Seems like a legit business model, why not, pets too.
The 2nd drone filming the release is a nice touch, a video to let people watch the release when they wanted from time to time.
We have quite a few of our pilots that are purchasing various drop distribution systems and getting into this expanding market as well as providing a drop services to people holding baby reveal parties and distributing different colored confetti.

as well as providing a drop services to people holding baby reveal parties and distributing different colored confetti.

Another potential market for sure.
No doubt there are environmentally friendly confetti products floating about (no pun intended).

Let's hope (in this day and age), you will only need blue or pink confetti, then again a combined drop for twins of each gender might be need from time to time.

We have quite a few of our pilots that are purchasing various drop distribution systems and getting into this expanding market as well as providing a drop services to people holding baby reveal parties and distributing different colored confetti.
I hope they all get fined for industrial littering.

• Haha
Reactions: The Droning Company
Been there done that. To be clear, you will only be able to drop a small portion of the ashes at a time, however you can put some fun into the ceremony by letting the relatives fill the container for multiple lifts.
Personally, I cannot see how refilling a loved one's ashes could be fun.

• Haha
Not going to put the added expense to my passing onto my family. They all know to drop my ashes in my favorite fishing spot.
Best little speckled trout spot close to home.
48.452261, -89.821363
You sure do live in a beautiful area.

I spent one summer as a canoe guide in Quetico Park, leading ten-day canoe-camping excursions into the park working for Voyageur Wilderness Program.

So many great memories from that. The outdoor life for me, I swore I'd never have a desk job. But then I spent the next 30 years tied to a desk in a government office cubicle. Blech!

You sure do live in a beautiful area.

I spent one summer as a canoe guide in Quetico Park, leading ten-day canoe-camping excursions into the park working for Voyageur Wilderness Program.

So many great memories from that. The outdoor life for me, I swore I'd never have a desk job. But then I spent the next 30 years tied to a desk in a government office cubicle. Blech!
Yes life often gets in the way of the fun things. Well don't give up on your dream. Life is to short.

120195781_3595863660453181_303901258989690076_n.jpg

Yes life often gets in the way of the fun things. Well don't give up on your dream. Life is too short.
The job wasn't all bad. It allowed us to squirrel away enough loot to retire in a nice house on a lake 30-minutes outside of Ottawa. It's not nearly as remote or secluded as Quetico Park, but I still get to paddle my canoe!

Ok guys, let's stay on topic.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart