DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Scottish Highlands 2018

Just finished editing this footage created around the Scottish Highlands. All filmed on the Mavic 2 pro. Edited in FCPX with numerous plug-ins. ND filters from Skyreat.

Footage uploaded in normal 1080p due file size on Vimeo.

Hope you enjoy. Feedback most welcome!

Great video and editing [emoji106]

I plan on visiting Scotland with my sidekick M2P soon. What parts of Scotland was it you featured in your video?

Great video and editing [emoji106]

I plan on visiting Scotland with my sidekick M2P soon. What parts of Scotland was it you featured in your video?

Most of the footage was recorded in and around Loch Torridon. Specific bits of footage include Annat, Torridon, Shieldaig, Torridon hills, Lower Diabaig, the Applecross peninsula and various spots between Ullapool and Lochinver.

My personal favourite bits of scenery are all in the bit between Torridon and Applecross. It’s a beautiful drive full of stunning scenery!

Having never been there, I had no idea what Scotland looked like beyond the golf courses. I Really enjoyed the views of the hills, rivers, wildlife and homes.

Most of the footage was recorded in and around Loch Torridon. Specific bits of footage include Annat, Torridon, Shieldaig, Torridon hills, Lower Diabaig, the Applecross peninsula and various spots between Ullapool and Lochinver.

My personal favourite bits of scenery are all in the bit between Torridon and Applecross. It’s a beautiful drive full of stunning scenery!

Awesome, thank you for that. I will check the area on google earth and add this to my visit list

If you want to know where a specific clip was taken exactly just post a screenshot and il drop the location on google maps exactly!

Reactions: mertozkan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat