DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

screen mirror

It would sure be nice if someone would make a receiver capable of snagging the downlink video of any of the DJI (or other) drones. I would like to be able t (easily) show my clients what I am shooting. Also in search and rescue it is helpful to have multiple eyes on a screen.

If the Pro controller has HDMI out... or any type of video out I would think you could set up some kind of wireless relay with a receiver on the TV... I recall someone doing it with Chromecast or similar. No wires to the TV but the controller area becomes a flustercluck ;-)

All of these only work with the lower resolution video downlink. It will be subject to dropouts and interference from close by WIFI networks as well as obstacles to the WIFI signal. Not something I would show a client without carefully setting expectations.

It would sure be nice if someone would make a receiver capable of snagging the downlink video of any of the DJI (or other) drones. I would like to be able t (easily) show my clients what I am shooting. Also in search and rescue it is helpful to have multiple eyes on a screen.

If the Pro controller has HDMI out... or any type of video out I would think you could set up some kind of wireless relay with a receiver on the TV... I recall someone doing it with Chromecast or similar. No wires to the TV but the controller area becomes a flustercluck ;-)
The pro controller does do that

so can you use chromecast to mirror from rc pro to tv without wifi
why doesn't the rc pro just have mirror cast built in
that would be nice

is it possible to screen mirror to tv directly from rc pro controller without cables
Maybe with a 3rd party screen mirroring app (depends on the TV)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada