DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Screen Protector...

Badgersurfer

Reactions
Well I have to say I am amazed by the upscreen Reflection Shield Matte Premium Screen Protector for DJI Smart Controller. Like everyone I suppose I was concerned about the effect of the touch sensitivity. When I received my SC I wasn't totally impressed with the touch sensitivity to the point where I wondered if there was a setting to increase it. (which of course there isn't) Also I have a Crystalsky Ultra which seemed more sensitive. Anyway I purchased the above protector which comes from Germany and as incredible as it sounds it seems to make the touch more sensitive with the added bonus of being less reflective and a very nice touch surface. I have also fitted one on my Crystalsky and Samsung Galaxy A51 with the same results.

Reactions: ff22
Well I have to say I am amazed by the upscreen Reflection Shield Matte Premium Screen Protector for DJI Smart Controller. Like everyone I suppose I was concerned about the effect of the touch sensitivity. When I received my SC I wasn't totally impressed with the touch sensitivity to the point where I wondered if there was a setting to increase it. (which of course there isn't) Also I have a Crystalsky Ultra which seemed more sensitive. Anyway I purchased the above protector which comes from Germany and as incredible as it sounds it seems to make the touch more sensitive with the added bonus of being less reflective and a very nice touch surface. I have also fitted one on my Crystalsky and Samsung Galaxy A51 with the same results.

I also have a matte anti reflective screen protector on my SC, I got a tempered glass one.
Don't remember the brand but it also came from Germany.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925