DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card operation

Reactions
Hello, I'm a new Mavic 2 Pro owner. I cannot see how to have the video stored on the SD Card, and not the 8G internal storage. Is there a switch somewhere, or a button? I have managed to shoot on the sd card but only sometimes. Thanks for your help

This might also be an interesting read, the Go4 app manual;)

DJI GO 4 Manual: The Pilot's Handbook - DJI Guides

That might be an interesting read but either I'm blind or it doesn't answer the OP's question.

SantaBarbaraFlyer,

The answer to your question is:

1) Go to your camera settings from the main screen of the DJI Go 4 app.
2) Select the gear icon
3) Scroll way down until you see "Storage Location"
4) Select either SD Card or Internal

folder.png

That might be an interesting read but either I'm blind or it doesn't answer the OP's question

It might not be the answer to the op’s question but it’s still a good bloody read if your not 100% sure on how things work within the app. Gives you a much better understanding on everything instead of trying to work it out for yourself.

Manuals as well as YT are our friends, well they are for me anyway hence why I posted the Go4 manual:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Scubadiver1944
It might not be the answer to the op’s question but it’s still a good bloody read if your not 100% sure on how things work within the app. Gives you a much better understanding on everything instead of trying to work it out for yourself.

Manuals as well as YT are our friends, well they are for me anyway hence why I posted the Go4 manual:rolleyes:

Of course it is a "good read". But so is a good book. In this case neither answers the OP's question. When I looked through the link that you posted I couldn't find the answer so I took the time to take a screen shot and provide a direct answer to the question. I shouldn't have to defend that.

If you relook at my post #3 I did not state anything about finding the answer to the OP’s question but that it “might be” an interesting read. So please don’t criticise me for showing some guidance to a new member. Blimey I thought we were meant to be helping each other out here not criticising each other...

@Deanmarz

You should be able to print it, have you tried, file on your menu bar then scroll down to print?

I’ve even got the option on my iPad 820F454B-2BC3-4026-AFFB-9E7C2C187CDE.jpeg

I always keep a copy in my “favourites” too which is nice, easy to fall back onto when needed;)

@Deanmarz

You should be able to print it, have you tried, file on your menu bar then scroll down to print?

I’ve even got the option on my iPad View attachment 67397

I always keep a copy in my “favourites” too which is nice, easy to fall back onto when needed;)
Is there any way to print this info?
I made a PDF of the file......it’s a cut and paste ......if you would like a copy send me a email address and I will send you one

Reactions: Porky
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_