DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card

pjscarlett

Reactions
Can anyone tell me when I put my sd card in my laptop and play on different media players it is all in slow motion

The videos will likely play better if you copy the files onto your computer before attempting to play the videos.

What are your video camera settings? It could be that you recorded in 1080 at a high shutter speed, and your video player is playing the footage back at 30 frames per second.

Reactions: pjscarlett
Hi all. Thankyou so much for all your replies. It turns out it was my camera setting. 1080 and the frame rate was too high

Hi all. Thankyou so much for all your replies. It turns out it was my camera setting. 1080 and the frame rate was too high

Hmm, you should be able to choose different frame rates and have them all play back correctly. They will look different, but not speed up or slow down the playback.

I'd suggest you offer up more details of what you're doing and of your computer. Maybe also a sample video.

You might still have an issue or be confused about terminology and what to expect. Or both.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock